The STUDIOBRICKS modular, relocatable sound-isolation VO booths can be configured to any size you need – making them the ideal solution for creating larger sound-isolated spaces such as professional recording studios, school music practice rooms, voiceover and podcasting booths, confidential meeting rooms, language laboratories and medical testing.
Superb sound isolation is achieved from the high performance acoustic materials in the patented panels which simply slot together. The modular, interlocking panel design makes virtually any size of room possible and, if required, the booth can be just as easily relocated.
Thanks to the patented interlocking panel design, installation of our acoustic recording booths is fast and easy, meaning minimal disruption to your school/college, office or recording studio.
Our STUDIOBRICKS booth offers the following benefits:
- Even the larger acoustic booths can be built in a matter of hours…. and relocated just as fast!
- Only everyday tools required: screwdriver, spirit level and stepladder
- Installation is fast and easy, causing minimal disruption to your organisation
- Excellent sound-isolation performance. All panels are acoustically sealed – minimising noise escape
- CE compliant
- Balanced interior acoustics ensure high sound quality
- Door window for light and security
- Fan-assisted ventilation for pleasant environment
- Modular panel design makes virtually any size acoustic recording booth possible
- Typical sound insulation performance: 46dB in accordance with ISO 717-1
- Every acoustic cabin is checked and assembled before leaving our plant
- Full manufacturer’s support and warranty
- Additional windows
- Noise limiting devices
- Control room and live room set-ups
- Fire alarm capable
- Air conditioning interface possible
- Installation service available
- Finance available to commercial and educational customers
Prices start from: £5,893 + delivery and VAT
- Download Brochure – STUDIOBRICKS
- Technical Specifications – STUDIOBRICKS
- Assembly Guide – STUDIOBRICKS MODEL ONE
Need some advice?
Our team of experts are here to help